Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The One with The Round Trip

Ever since I've moved in here with my blog, I've been looking for new templates besides the ones provided by Blogger, but no luck, :(

Surprise of surprises, my blog had a visitor, who decided to drop me a note in the mailbox, to say Blog On! Don't know who u are, anonymous visitor, but visit again!!

went for a round trip around Delhi today to look for accomodation near FMS. Found the flat that the seniors are staying in, looked around, and gave advance. Anybody with a sane mind would have opted for the double seaters, but I went for the triple, cause the room was airy and bright... but its nothing like a hostel, have to get my own furnishings also.... It's gonna take a lot of planning, which I'm putting off for now till exams get over..

Which reminds me, I should hit the books ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »