Friday, May 06, 2005

The One with Tyre Technology

So, here I am trying to motivate myself to study for the exam that is on this Tuesday... and what is the result of such motivation, I ask you? Blogging.., and probably worse, going through the FMS 2K7 thread.., where a bunch of ppl, nice as they are , are completley VELLA, and are bantering with each other.

And do I need to be reading all of that banter on the days before my final semester exams? Common sense says no, but who listens? I'm being overcome with an inexplicable urge to read Calvin & Hobbes throughout the day.. once again , a wrong urge.

I also want to finish off my PG Wodehouse, so that then maybe I'll be able to concentrate on Tyre Technology..
But nothing seems to be really going my way, obviously Galahad Threepwood is more interesting than a bunch of tubeless tyres, but is the crowd at Blandings going to get me through the exams?

I think not....

tyre technology.. here I come..