Saturday, May 07, 2005

The One with Visitors and Roommates

Just because I titled this post as 'first real visitor' does not mean that the anonymous person was not, so no offence to you, Mr./Ms. Anonymous.

It means someone I actually know visited my blog ... and altho' its not in much of a condition to be visited, but it's lovely to have visitors anyway...


Since this afternoon, tyre technology has made some progress, and I'm feeling relatively satisfied with two full days yet to go...

And, oh yes, today I got to know that the only girls I personally know at PG, are now my roommates at C-14, Vijay Nagar... I'm once again relatively satisfied, Just hope we get along well..

And all this commotion abt new roommates made me sit back and think that Priyanka is no longer gonna be my roommate, and that's a saddening thought... : (


Four years, one great roommate, one helluva friend and an absolute bash of hostel life... Anand, this one's for you... I'm gonna miss you babe..

1 comment: